Jubilee: 40 years of evangelical community center in Geislingen – Balingen & surroundings

The free, young, well-built tower overlooks the Glocke, which offers access to the Gothic services in the old church at the castle square. Photo: Schnurr

Einst feierten die evangelischen Christen in Geislingen in einem ehemaligen Pferdestall ihre Gottesdienste. 40 years ago, the community in a kind of building in the Kurt-Schumacher-Straße found a home.

Geislingen – Bis zum Ende des Zweiten Weltkriegs war Geislingen eine weitgehend catholische Gemeinde. The wenigen evangelischen Christen, die dort wohnten, mussten nach Ostdorf gehen oder fahren, um in der Medarduskirche Gottesdienste zu feiern.



In addition to the fact that, after the war, from the German population, the rest of the world also sold in the French-speaking world, the former Württemberg Volksstaat stone: A wonderful evangelical community celebrated with the damned Ostdorfer parish priest Gerhard Breuning at the beginning of the Gottesdienste at the Town Hall.

1949: First Evangelical Church

It was built in November 1949 at the Geislinger Castle Square, a small church. You are in a part of the hemisphere of the Geislinger Castle. There is a building of the castle center. 1950 was given to the first evangelical child.

A small chorus of the pigeons on the Gothic service. You hang out in a free-standing prison, a “bell tower” in front of the community center.

1960: Transfers for new buildings

Bevor diese gebaut wurde, verging eine lange Zeit in dem Provisorium am Schlossplatz. Zwar gab es bereits ab 1960 translations for a new building. Doch erst als das Neubaugebiet Hausers Brühl entstand, kam die evangelische Gemeinde zu ihrer heutigen Heimstatt: Die Stadt Geislingen steltte der Kirchengemeinde kostenlos den Bauplatz zur Verfügung.




Under Hans-Michael Barfuß, the 25-year-old parish priest in Ostdorf, the famous Ostdorf-Geislingen community of the Dotternhausen architect Karl Schön with a long-standing solution. This plant has an extremely interesting building on a site. Darin found a better room, a small kitchen and in front of everyone, under the highest point of construction, the altar.

1981/1982: Neubau in der Kurt-Schumacher-Straße

755,000 D-Mark, inflation-adjusted current round 825,000 Euro, new building. Am 10. Juni 1981 war Baubeginn, bereits am 17. September Richtfest und am 16. Mai 1982 die feierliche Einweihung.

The community center is located in the community center at the center of the church. Not to mention that there is only one Gothic service on Sunday, since this year is already open at 8.45 am or 10 am. Up to 70 people can be found in the church room on the altar square.

Community events as ecumenical high points

The community festival is about the annual high points of the year. The stone is also a large Catholic Geislinger.

Bis heute gibt es den monatlichen Frauentreff und drei- bis viermal im Jahr ein Frauenfrühstück, wöchentlich trifft sich der Bibelgesprächskreis. These and other groups and cruises are located in the Crown in the back room. This part is recommended for a portion of the church room.

He is in a jungle, many Geislinger Confirmands are found, the Confirmand is also found in the community center. For the confirmation services and also for the rest of the Kurt-Schumacher-Straße allergenings zu wenig Platz – these muessen in Ostdorf are guaranteed.

The time of the evangelical community is a play group for children under three years in the community center. The “Grashüpfer” was given by Gabriele Holike, the current in the city’s acquisition of the families in Geislingen, and the children present.

The anniversary of the “40 Years of the Evangelical Community Center Geislingen” is on Sunday, May 22, a festive service at 10 o’clock. At good weather only die in the garden stattfinden. It is also worth a week.


.

Leave a Comment