Church in Schlatt: History of the wonderful mothers – hechingen & surroundings

A wonderful location with a white view of the town is located in the Friedhofskirche in Schlatt. Photo: Maute

“Ber Berghang ein Kirchlein steht”: So beginnt das Gedicht, das der Verfasser Hans Speidel der Friedhofskirche in Schlatt gewidmet hat. It is located in the frame of our series about Hechinger Kirchen.

Hechingen-Schlatt – “Das Dorfkirchlein am Bergeshang” – has a long history. . Als die Autoren des 1896 erschienenen Buches “Die Bau- und Kunstdenkmäler in den Hohenzollern’schen Landen” diesen Satz schrieben, war die heutige Friedhofskirche, von der hier die Rede ist, noch Pfarrkirche.



Not the first church in Schlatt

More than 400 years have passed since the 15th anniversary of the famous small Gothic house to this time point is located on the stellar Bergeshang. Doch schon viel früher soll es dort eine Kirche gegeben haben. “Es geht die Sage von ihr, sie habe an dieser Stelle schon viele Jahrhunderte als Wallfahrtskapelle, Maria im finstern Walde genannt, gestanden,” heisß es in besagtem Buch. In fact, he is well versed, he has a wonderful mother-in-law, a nightmare, the night before the 19th century.

Die Annahme, dass es sich beim heutigen Bau nicht um die erste Schlatter Kirche handelt, geht auch aus den Forschungen hervor, über die Eugen Pflumm in Zusammenhang mit der Geschichte des Kirchleins berichtet. Dafür sprechen nicht nur die Vermutung der fruheren Grundüngen der Dionysiuspfarreien in unserem Raum und die urkundliche Erwähnung im “liber decimationis” (Zehntuchuch) von 1275. Auch einige imper noč erhaltene kirchliche Austichtie Austichenis , the hot as well as Christmas water, as well as a small bell.

The most famous bells in the region

Venu beiden Gegenständen wird angenommen, dass sie aus dem 13. Jahrhundert stammen. The small, most well-preserved Glocke, the inscribed trail and a transcript of 55 centimeters, wears the summit of the oldest Glocken of space.

Schlatt war früher eigene Pfarrei und wurde von Graf Jos Niklas (1513-1558) der Pfarrei Jungingen incorporated. According to the Baumaßnahmen, the former Friedhofskirche is also located outside. Your current form results in a significant increase in the number of years. The Gotteshaus is located next to Meter lang and at night Meter is wide and has a very good foundation. The hot and cold Spitzbogentür an der Südwand war the damalige Kircheneingang. In the middle of the second Bauphase, the church is surrounded by a stone. The training of the choir and the ship is based on the external wall on the Ecken jeweils.




Renovation brings wall paintings to light

During the restoration of the church in the years 2001 and 2002, in the late ship (the dam Chorraum) is a very popular discovery. The wall paintings are free, the walls from the new testament and the year 1472 in connection with bring. In just one year, Eugen Pflumm’s work on an entry in the Investigation Protocol on the Parish of Schlatt, on behalf of the Bishop of the holiday, was made for a meeting of the Lord of the Years.

Der Gedanke, dass diese für den Bau oder eine Enweiterung der alten Kirche bestimmt gewesen sei, dürfte sehr nahe liegen. In addition to the additional design of the Gothic houses, there is a complete picture cycle in the chorus, which is partly destroyed and overlaid. From the Bauphase drei (Quellen zufolge from 1820) is very similar to the state of the former Friedhofskirche. It is very important to be able to do this, as well as to make sure that the most important renovation is done. In the rahmen derer wurden übrigens nicht die die Wandmalereien, sondern auch ein “Feierabendziegel” detektt, der mit der Jahreszahl 1426 versehen ist.


.

Leave a Comment